The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest and most important industries, employing a significant number of people across various job roles. The industry is responsible for the research and development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of medications and other pharmaceutical products.
It is a dynamic and fast-growing sector that plays a critical role in improving human health and well-being.
Pharmaceuticals in India have produced the highest number of billionaires numbering 137. Indian is the largest supplier of generic drugs to the world. India fulfills more than 50 percent of the global need for different vaccines, 40 percent of the generic medicine demands of the US and 25 percent of the total medicine needs of the UK.
YO HR Consultancy teams strength lies in partnering with organisations to build leadership Capabilities with a strong understanding of their needs As the industry evolves, companies need visionary leaders and staff with a diverse range of skills.
YO HR Consultancy specializes in various areas within the Pharma industries, including:
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Business Development.
- Start up to Mid and Large sized- API, Generics, Innovative drug portfolio Global Pharma Companies,
- Biotechnology, Biosimilars, Research and Development
- Manufacturing, Clinical Research, Contract Research and Commercial Roles,
- Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs
- All Corporate roles – HR, Finance, Corp Com, IT Supply Chain, Legal, Compliance, CIO, Administration, Government Affairs